Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] SP Flashtool Backup Needed For Infinix Hot 4 x557 Nougat Beta 2 or Later

Help Hovatek,

I installed the beta 1 version of hot 4 nougat rom and the annoying bug was when the screen goes off while playing songs, the songs always mute until i unlock the screen, i want to install the beta2 but only the tcard update is available on blogs and other sites, i need an sp flashtool version of the beta2 nougat rom. Please help. Tnx.

(06-17-2017, 01:22 AM)Merlve Wrote: Help Hovatek,

I installed the beta 1 version of hot 4 nougat rom and the annoying bug was when the screen goes off while playing songs, the songs always mute until i unlock the screen, i want to install the beta2 but only the tcard update is available on blogs and other sites, i need an sp flashtool version of the beta2 nougat rom. Please help. Tnx.

We don't have access to a Hot 4 to make a dump. It seems You'll have to use the Tcard format
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2017, 11:41 AM by Merlve. )
(06-17-2017, 10:04 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 01:22 AM)Merlve Wrote: Help Hovatek,

We don't have access to a Hot 4 to make a dump. It seems You'll have to use the Tcard format

I just used the tcard update for the beta 2 and updated to v44 via OTA as well,so far, its all good, thanks for the suggestion.