Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] [TB3-850M] Stock ROM Deodexing makes com.android.phone not work

Hello guys!
I have Marshmallow 6.0 TB3-850M working with LTE, but I have a problem that when I deodex the stock ROM, I get com.android.phone has stopped working, I am not sure if this is a problem of my PC or deodexing tool or Java, the problem don't appear when I use the Stock Odexed ROM! Please help me as I tried all Deodexing Tools and the problem still appears (TickleMyAndroid, IOIODeodexer, FulmicsDeodexer, SVADeodexerForArt, Lordroid) and btw this is the only problem I am facing after deodexing!

Thanks in advance!

Regards!

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2017, 10:22 AM by hovatek. )
(06-17-2017, 09:52 PM)addas Wrote: Hello guys!
I have Marshmallow 6.0 TB3-850M working with LTE, but I have a problem that when I deodex the stock ROM, I get com.android.phone has stopped working, I am not sure if this is a problem of my PC or deodexing tool or Java, the problem don't appear when I use the Stock Odexed ROM! Please help me as I tried all Deodexing Tools and the problem still appears (TickleMyAndroid, IOIODeodexer, FulmicsDeodexer, SVADeodexerForArt, Lordroid) and btw this is the only problem I am facing after deodexing!

Thanks in advance!

Regards!

The problems is between the script you used to deodex not deodexing properly or you still having undeodexed apps being loaded alongside deodexed ones
Try using IOIO deodexer @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-15846.html