Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Gionee M5 mini soft bricked

please,help me. I wanted to flash my phone with the stock rom of version 5.1. Unfortunately for me, each time i try to flash it with sp flash, it always get stuck at 1%.
I tried flashing the logo, recovery, etc one by one. They were successful except for system.img. I do get an error S_D_SSMMDC_FAILED_WRITE(3154).
I think the problem is the firmware I downloaded because when I was extracting it, i was getting an error. Please, my phone is stuck at the boot logo, i need the original stock rom version 5.1 urgently.

(06-22-2017, 07:36 AM)Hordunsee Wrote: please,help me. I wanted to flash my phone with the stock rom of version 5.1. Unfortunately for me, each time i try to flash it with sp flash, it always get stuck at 1%.
I tried flashing the logo, recovery, etc one by one. They were successful except for system.img. I do get an error S_D_SSMMDC_FAILED_WRITE(3154).
I think the problem is the firmware I downloaded because when I was extracting it, i was getting an error. Please, my phone is stuck at the boot logo, i need the original stock rom version 5.1 urgently.

How did the phone get bricked?
Also, try the ROM @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-389.html
When i was flashing a stock rom into it. It always stop at 1%.
I don't know which one to download
(06-22-2017, 12:03 PM)Hordunsee Wrote: When i was flashing a stock rom into it. It always stop at 1%.

What version of SP Flash tool are you using?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: [email protected]
(06-22-2017, 06:56 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 12:03 PM)Hordunsee Wrote: When i was flashing a stock rom into it. It always stop at 1%.

What version of SP Flash tool are you using?

Can't really remember but it's version 5.138......
(06-22-2017, 10:15 PM)Hordunsee Wrote: Can't really  remember but it's version 5.138......

Try using the latest SP flash tool version.
BTW which of the 3 non marshmallow firmwares are you trying to flash?
And what error did you get when yiu tried extracting in the first place?
Thanks for your contribution. It has been fixed but it's not the original rom that am using before. Am not really enjoying it. Can I flash marshmallow rom?
(06-24-2017, 07:05 AM)Hordunsee Wrote: Thanks for your contribution. It has been fixed but it's not the original rom that am using before. Am not really enjoying it. Can I flash marshmallow rom?

That's entirely up to you
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: [email protected]