Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] How to remove this icon "G" and "3G"?

I begin by apologizing if it is not the correct place to post.

I have a problem, I have a smartphone orro and it appears the 2G / 3G incone next to the network signal. Even if I activate the mobile data, also appear the signal above the network signal, as usual: H + or 3G.

I wanted to remove those large icons that appear next to the network signal, thus leaving only the traditional icons to appear on the network icon.

The android version is 5.1.

Look at the attachment.

Tank you.

Attached Files
.jpg   Remov G.jpg (Size: 63.18 KB / Downloads: 7)
(06-22-2017, 02:34 PM)rcastro Wrote: I begin by apologizing if it is not the correct place to post.

I have a problem, I have a smartphone orro and it appears the 2G / 3G incone next to the network signal. Even if I activate the mobile data, also appear the signal above the network signal, as usual: H + or 3G.

I wanted to remove those large icons that appear next to the network signal, thus leaving only the traditional icons to appear on the network icon.

Look at the attachment.

Tank you.

I don't think there's a way to remove that, unless you go for custom ROM.
(06-22-2017, 02:34 PM)rcastro Wrote: I begin by apologizing if it is not the correct place to post.

Look at the attachment.

Tank you.

Thats from the systemUI.apk
Refer to https://journal.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-t...tatus-bar/
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)