Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help With Rooting infinix s2 pro

(06-28-2017, 09:48 PM)Achira Wrote: My phone won't boot into Phil's ?

Sent from my Infinix S2 Pro using Hovatek Forum

Could you explain a little more

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-27-2017, 10:40 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 02:22 PM)Achira Wrote: Here they are, please let me know if I got it right

Here's Philz 
Follow the rooting guide but using your Philz
Once rooted, upload a screenshot of root verification using root checker 

I would like to know if I can use this recovery even if my build number does not correspond.
(10-27-2017, 06:27 PM)dxvxd55 Wrote: I would like to know if I can use this recovery even if my build number does not correspond.

this is thread invasion, if you have further query after now you should create a new thread for your query; you can always point to this thread from your own thread
PS: its a not a good idea best if one was ported for your build, but if you really wanted to test the philz recovery, then first ensure to backup your phone's rom in scatter file format first before testing
(10-27-2017, 06:54 PM)X3non Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 06:27 PM)dxvxd55 Wrote: I would like to know if I can use this recovery even if my build number does not correspond.

this is thread invasion, if you have further query after now you should create a new thread for your query; you can always point to this thread from your own thread
PS: its a not a good idea best if one was ported for your build, but if you really wanted to test the philz recovery, then first ensure to backup your phone's rom in scatter file format first before testing

Ok thanks.
Ps: Sorry for the invasion. After now i will create my own thread