Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Forgotten pattern (Infinix x510)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Forgotten pattern (Infinix x510)

[Please help] Forgotten pattern (Infinix x510)

mencoronaldo
mencoronaldo
mencoronaldo
24-06-2017, 03:58 PM

After forgetting the pattern of my Infinix x510 (16+1). Every attempt to recover the password have proven abortive as I'm unable to boot into recovery for data wipe

Attempts to read the pattern via miracle box and flashing of the firmware with SP have been with no luck due to the fact that the phone starts charging immediately I connect to PC, preventing the installation of necessary drivers and proper communication

Any help will be appreciated. thank

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-06-2017, 08:14 PM
(24-06-2017, 03:58 PM)mencoronaldo After forgetting the pattern of my Infinix x510 (16+1). Every attempt to recover the password have proven abortive as I'm unable to boot into recovery for data wipe

Attempts to read the pattern via miracle box and flashing of the firmware with SP have been with no luck due to the fact that the phone starts charging immediately I connect to PC, preventing the installation of necessary drivers and proper communication

Any help will be appreciated. thank

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Hovatek Forum

Update the phone's drivers following https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16839.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.