Music freaks / lovers would testify that there is nothing like been able to setup your personalized sound equalizer. Naturally, windows doesn't come with a sound equalizer installed. This tutorial would show you how to add, change or modify the default system-wide sound equalizer.
- PC Equalizer auto starts as Windows boots up (so there is no need to try to launch the program when you boot your PC).
- You can open PC equalizer window by clicking on the icon in the notification area.
- Windows PC with audio drivers properly installed
- Download Equalizer APO 32bits @ https://sourceforge.net/projects/equaliz...e/download
- Download Equalizer APO 64bits @ https://sourceforge.net/projects/equaliz...e/download
- Download PC Equalizer GUI @ https://sourceforge.net/projects/pc-equa...e/download
How to Change / Modify Sound Equalizer in Windows
- Install Equalizer APO based on your windows architecture
- After installation, the configuration window should come up; tick the check-box beside your audio devices then click OK
- Now Reboot the PC when prompted to do so.
- Once done with the reboot, install PC Equalizer GUI
- Once you've installed PC Equalizer GUI, it will ask for permissions to overwrite config.txt, Click on Yes.
- In PC Equalizer window, you can change or modify the Equalizer presets from the drop-down menu.