Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] dead Phone

Hi, please I mistakenly flashed my Fero Pace without loading the firmware. Now the phone is bricked. Doesn't turn on at all. I need help reviving this phone. The firmware for feropace is quite the hardest thing to find. I have search rpund and didnt get the ROM. Is there a way I could revive this phone without using the specific firmware? Or anyone who has a FERO pace that could do a back up for me to get the rom?
I would appreciate your responses

(06-26-2017, 11:50 AM)praiz444 Wrote: Hi, please I mistakenly flashed my Fero Pace without loading the firmware. Now the phone is bricked. Doesn't turn on at all. I need help reviving this phone. The firmware for feropace is quite the hardest thing to find. I have search rpund and didnt get the ROM. Is there a way I could revive this phone without using the specific firmware? Or anyone who has a FERO pace that could do a back up for me to get the rom?

How were you able to flash the phone without the firmware? Could you shed more light on this
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-27-2017, 09:59 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 11:50 AM)praiz444 Wrote: Hi, please I mistakenly flashed my Fero Pace without loading the firmware. Now the phone is bricked. Doesn't turn on at all. I need help reviving this phone. The firmware for feropace is quite the hardest thing to find. I have search rpund and didnt get the ROM. Is there a way I could revive this phone without using the specific firmware? Or anyone who has a FERO pace that could do a back up for me to get the rom?

How were you able to flash the phone without the firmware? Could you shed more light on this

Using SP flash tool....i selecteD the scatter File. And i Just flasheD it
(07-01-2017, 04:15 AM)praiz444 Wrote: Using SP flash tool....i selecteD the scatter File. And i Just flasheD it

I need to be sure you're not mixing up 'scatter file' with 'firmware'.
Are you saying all you had was a single file (scatter.txt) file and you used it to format your phone or you used a firmware (which contains a scatter file and other files)
(07-01-2017, 06:07 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 04:15 AM)praiz444 Wrote: Using SP flash tool....i selecteD the scatter File. And i Just flasheD it

I need to be sure you're not mixing up 'scatter file' with 'firmware'.
Are you saying all you had was a single file (scatter.txt) file and you used it to format your phone or you used a firmware (which contains a scatter file and other files)

Yes just had a scatter file
(07-05-2017, 06:21 PM)praiz444 Wrote: Yes just had a scatter file

You really shouldn't have done that.
I ran a quick search for the firmware but nothing solid came up.
Can you get access to a working phone of the same model?
(07-06-2017, 02:26 AM)hovatek Wrote:

No I don't. I sent a message to a member here that has a working phone but I have not got a reply for over a month...His usename is Danitops
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2017, 08:42 PM by innagee. )
(08-02-2017, 06:16 PM)praiz444 Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 02:26 AM)hovatek Wrote:

No I don't. I sent a message to a member here that has a working phone but I have not got a reply for over a month...His usename is Danitops

You will need to look for one, so you can make back up from his phone.