Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to downgrade vivo y51l to Stock rom safely?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How to downgrade vivo y51l to Stock rom safely?

[Please help] How to downgrade vivo y51l to Stock rom safely?

LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
27-06-2017, 05:51 PM

I have a vivo y51l (Qualcomm) android phone. I sent it to service center to enable volte and they enabled it and upgraded it higher version of android.

But after this battery is draining very fast and I contacted service center again to downgrade it but they said ____they can't downgrade it to stock rom.

So pls suggest me a safe way to flash stock rom so that I don't lose my imei and nvram etc.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
27-06-2017, 11:41 PM
(27-06-2017, 05:51 PM)LoverOfLove I have a vivo y51l (Qualcomm) android phone.  I sent it to service center to enable volte and they enabled it and upgraded it higher version of android.

But after this battery is draining very fast and I contacted service center again to downgrade it but they said ____they can't downgrade it to stock rom.

So pls suggest me a safe way to flash stock rom so that I don't lose my imei and nvram etc.

What is your current Android version. Do you have the lower version stock ROM you wish to downgrade to using Qfil

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
28-06-2017, 05:01 PM
(27-06-2017, 11:41 PM)maxpayne
(27-06-2017, 05:51 PM)LoverOfLove I have a vivo y51l (Qualcomm) android phone.  I sent it to service center to enable volte and they enabled it and upgraded it higher version of android.

What is your current Android version. Do you have the lower version stock ROM you wish to downgrade to using Qfil

current android version is 5.1 ............ and lower 5.0.2 is available on some sites...

i'm asking becouse i dont have any experiance with qualcomm flashing...
i know that with sp flash tool ,,,, upgrade option instead of download will solve any problem related related to upgrade or download...
but i dont know if i can do that with qualcomm flashing tool.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
28-06-2017, 11:29 PM
(28-06-2017, 05:01 PM)LoverOfLove current android version is 5.1 ............ and lower 5.0.2 is available on some sites...

i know that with sp flash tool ,,,, upgrade option instead of download will solve any problem related related to upgrade or download...

using QFIL isn't so difficult, you just need to be sure that whatever firmware you plan to download to is the right one

LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
29-06-2017, 06:52 PM

(28-06-2017, 11:29 PM)maxpayne
(28-06-2017, 05:01 PM)LoverOfLove current android version is 5.1 ............ and lower 5.0.2 is available on some sites...

using QFIL isn't so difficult, you just need to be sure that whatever firmware you plan to download to is the right one

I just want make sure that flashing lower android version is safe in qfil for imei and nvram! Is it?
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
29-06-2017, 11:34 PM
(29-06-2017, 06:52 PM)LoverOfLove I just want make sure that flashing lower android version is safe in qfil for imei and nvram! Is it?

You can backup EFS with QPST (QFIL)