Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] solution to my brick tecno p9

HELLO, PLEASE I NEED HELP IN FIXING MY TECNO
P9(ROOTED), ITS ON THE BOOT SCREEN. CAUSE:
ACTUALLY NOTICED IT AFTER TRYING TO
EXPAND THE INTERNAL MEMORY SIZE.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

(03-15-2015, 03:15 PM)horlayemi Wrote: HELLO, PLEASE I NEED HELP IN FIXING MY TECNO
P9(ROOTED), ITS ON THE BOOT SCREEN. CAUSE:
ACTUALLY NOTICED IT AFTER TRYING TO
EXPAND THE INTERNAL MEMORY SIZE.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

1. is your P9 4.2 or 4.4?
2. how exactly did you attempt expanding internal memory
3. supply a gmail address for the stock ROM
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
thanks for the respose. The phone is 4.2 model and my gmail is [email protected]
I will appreciate it if you can teach me how to go about the stock rom after downloading.
Thank you
(03-15-2015, 09:22 PM)horlayemi Wrote: thanks for the respose. The phone is 4.2 model and my gmail is [email protected]
I will appreciate it if you can teach me how to go about the stock rom after downloading.
Thank you

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html 
you've still not told me how exactly you tried expanding internal memory. that would help know the easiest fix
i read about an application online that can be use to expand the internal memory of android phones. I downloaded the app but i noticed th app wasnt responding to any command. This makes me to switch the phone off and ever since then, the phone has been stock on tecno logo.The funny thing is that i ccant even remember the name of the app. Pls help me.
(03-16-2015, 01:05 PM)horlayemi Wrote: i read about an application online that can be use to expand the internal memory of android phones. I downloaded the app but i noticed th app wasnt responding to any command. This makes me to switch the phone off and ever since then, the phone has been stock on tecno logo.The funny thing is that  i ccant even remember the name of the app. Pls help me.

after downloading the backup, flash ebr 1, ebr 2 and system.img to the phone using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html