Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alcatel pixi 4 power plus OTG problem

When i connect my Transcend 16gb OTG USB flash drive to my phone in the notification bar i get JetFlash memory drive in which when i press opens my USB drive . The problem is i can view files from my USB but i cannot paste files to my USB from my phone as i am not getting paste option . Help me please

Sent from my E7s using the Hovatek Forum App

(07-03-2017, 04:30 AM)engr.umairshah87 Wrote: When i connect my Transcend 16gb OTG  USB flash drive to my phone in the notification bar i get JetFlash memory drive in which when i press opens my USB drive . The problem is i can view files from my USB but i cannot paste files to my USB from my phone as i am not getting paste option . Help me please

Sent from my E7s using the Hovatek Forum App

Can you copy files from it

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
Yes i can copy from it. But i can't copy to it

Sent from my 5023F using Hovatek Forum
(07-03-2017, 01:25 PM)engr.umairshah87 Wrote: Yes i can copy from it. But i can't copy to it

that mean the phone doesn't have the capability of copying to OTG. Try using File Commander or ES File explorer app.
(07-03-2017, 01:25 PM)engr.umairshah87 Wrote: Yes i can copy from it. But i can't copy to it

that mean the phone doesn't have the capability of copying to OTG. Try using File Commander or ES File explorer app.
[/quote]
ES is not detecting USB. Marshmallow native OTG popup is only showing the usb

Thanks Bro, File Commander worked.