Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows Apps backup/restore in Windows PC
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Apps backup/restore in Windows PC

Apps backup/restore in Windows PC

Roberto
Roberto
Roberto
Experienced Member
04-07-2017, 08:58 AM

Hi everyone!
I have been looking for a windows app that can backup & restore programs/their data in my PC so that even if i uninstall a program or format my PC, i can restore it back from the backup plus its data.

Considering the Android OS, we have a lot of apps that automate backup/restore of your installed apps/data (like "MyBackup Pro") which list all ur installed apps & u select the ones to backup. On restore, u will also choose the ones to restore.

But neither the windows "File History" nor the "Windows 7 backup/restore" works this way.

So please, is there any windows app that can list all my installed programs & let me choose the ones to backup so that if i format my pc, i can quickly install it, then use it to restore ones i backed up, without individual installation?
I'm about to format my pc & i need to backup some apps so that after the setup, i can restore them back. Please help.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
04-07-2017, 11:05 AM
(04-07-2017, 08:58 AM)Roberto Hi everyone!
So please, is there any windows app that can list all my installed programs & let me choose the ones to backup so that if i format my pc, i can quickly install it, then use it to restore ones i backed up, without individual installation?
  I'm about to format my pc & i need to backup some apps so that after the setup, i can restore them back. Please help.

I dont think you'll ever find such a program
if you really wish to have a backup of your programs, save the setup installers dont just delete them after installing.
Roberto
Roberto
Roberto
Experienced Member
04-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Some of them were install from CD and I'm not with the installation CDs.
Is there no third party app(s) that can do this?
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
04-07-2017, 07:04 PM
(04-07-2017, 03:00 PM)Roberto Some of them were install from CD and I'm not with the installation CDs.
Is there no third party app(s) that can do this?

no such third party apps
you can either buy the CDs or download the programs online.
either ways you can save the setup installers just incase you ever need them again