Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Mx Tecno Got Bricked

i only downloaded d scatter files, cos i didnt see were the stock back up will be inserted.cos i wana format the phone totally

and i was getting a code 10 error and each time i connect phone to the pc, its just charging and wont show up on sp flash tools
(03-18-2015, 12:18 AM)shemostic Wrote: i only downloaded d scatter files, cos i didnt see were the stock back up will be inserted.cos i wana format the phone totally

you really need to slow down before you make things worse. I granted you permission to download the stock ROM, have you downloaded it?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
no. i dnt have much mb to download it. had it been i've wat step do i need to take again
(03-18-2015, 12:08 PM)shemostic Wrote: no. i dnt have much mb to download it. had it been i've wat step do i need to take again

get a working phone of the same model
i dont ve a pal using the same phone wit me
(03-18-2015, 07:26 PM)shemostic Wrote: i dont ve a pal using the same phone wit me

well, that leaves downloading as your next available option
ok.sir if i should take my phone to those engineer dat normally flash phone.will they be able to make the phone work?

(03-18-2015, 08:20 PM)shemostic Wrote: ok.sir if i should take my phone to those engineer dat normally flash phone.will they be able to make the phone work?

I believe so
after downloading the stock back up, will mssg back