Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] my device boots into bootloader only

my device boots into bootloader only and I can't even select recovery or normal boot as the scroll keeps running up and down. Please I need a solution urgently. Thanks guys.

Have you tried wiping cache and cache partition?
Which Android versions are you using? And the which device?

Sent from my ONE PLUS 5 using Hovatek mobile
(07-07-2017, 10:42 AM)Tobincredible Wrote: my device boots into bootloader only and I can't even select recovery or normal boot as the scroll keeps running up and down. Please I need a solution urgently. Thanks guys.

probably a faulty vol button OR you might need to flash stock rom
refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-405.html
(07-07-2017, 11:06 AM)peter osoro Wrote: Have you tried wiping cache and cache partition?
Which Android versions are you using? And the which device?

Sent from my ONE PLUS 5 using Hovatek mobile

I can't enter recovery as it scrolls up and down the bootloader menu
(07-07-2017, 11:46 AM)X3non Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 10:42 AM)Tobincredible Wrote: my device boots into bootloader only and I can't even select recovery or normal boot as the scroll keeps running up and down. Please I need a solution urgently. Thanks guys.

The volume button works perfectly when I boot to factory mode, the eMMC part, I can control that part that menu and select but I can't control the bootloader menu, it automatically keeps scrolling itself like I pressed down the volume button
(07-07-2017, 03:11 PM)Tobincredible Wrote:

The volume button works perfectly when I boot to factory mode, the eMMC part, I can control that part that menu and select but I can't control the bootloader menu, it automatically keeps scrolling itself like I pressed down the volume button

Then re-flash the firmware as @x3non suggested.
(07-07-2017, 07:07 PM)innagee Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 03:11 PM)Tobincredible Wrote:

Then re-flash the firmware as @x3non suggested.

Thanks guys, it came up by itself later yesterday. But if I may ask, does a nandroid backup, I mean Spfl read back. Does it backup datas like apps, contacts, messages and all that or it just duplicates the stock rom
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2017, 01:15 PM by hovatek. )
(07-08-2017, 06:46 AM)Tobincredible Wrote: Thanks guys, it came up by itself later yesterday. But if I may ask, does a nandroid backup, I mean Spfl read back. Does it backup datas like apps, contacts, messages and all that or it just duplicates the stock rom

Since it duplicates your ROM, it backups up everything on your phone inclusive

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)