Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix Zero X506 16gb/2gb Stock Rom

pls permit me to download infinix zero stock rom. thanks
[email protected]

(03-16-2015, 08:19 PM)ia1 Wrote: pls permit me to download infinix zero stock rom. thanks
[email protected]

whats wrong with the phone and how did it start?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
its start well,but not updating giving file signature error while updating
(03-17-2015, 02:57 AM)ia1 Wrote: its start well,but not updating giving file signature error while updating

so your phone is working fine but you're having problems updating under Settings > About > System update right?
(03-17-2015, 10:28 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 02:57 AM)ia1 Wrote: its start well,but not updating giving file signature error while updating

so your phone is working fine but you're having problems updating under Settings > About > System update right?

Yes,You are right,I rooted my phone may be this is the cause , so thats why i need to put back the stock firmware
(03-17-2015, 04:25 PM)ia1 Wrote: Yes,You are right,I rooted my phone may be this is the cause , so thats why i need to put back the stock firmware

unfortunately, our stock ROM is also rooted. If you can get a working unrooted phone then I can teach you how to extract needed files.
BTW, its a bad idea to upgrade your phone using the OTA at the moment because most who'd done so had bricked phones after installing the update... and their phones were'nt rooted