Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vodafone 685 cannot charge proper

Hi, please help with fixing Vodafone 685 which shows charging light when plugged to charger. I tested with multimeter and realised charging is weak at 1.37v and another same device measures 4.17v when charger is on. I changed charging pot but readings are still the same.

(07-11-2017, 08:40 PM)JIJO Wrote: Hi, please help with fixing Vodafone 685 which shows charging light when plugged to charger. I tested with multimeter and realised charging is weak at 1.37v and another same device measures 4.17v when charger is on. I changed charging pot but readings are still the same.

Heat, change or reball the charging IC / power IC

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
(07-12-2017, 10:30 PM)maxpayne Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 08:40 PM)JIJO Wrote: Hi, please help with fixing Vodafone 685 which shows charging light when plugged to charger. I tested with multimeter and realised charging is weak at 1.37v and another same device measures 4.17v when charger is on. I changed charging pot but readings are still the same.

Heat, change or reball the charging IC / power IC

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum

Thanks for your responds sir, but how can i locate a charging IC in this particular phone.or is it inside the cap with a model number sticker written on?