In this guide you are going to learn how to Backup and Restore your Pc Drivers, maybe you want to install fresh windows on your Pc or you want to Update to Higher version of Windows and you don't have the drivers for your Pc. You can back them up with this procedure.
Steps for Backing Up PC Drivers
- Extract and Launch Double Drivers. (Named dd.exe)
Click on Backup
- Click Scan Current System
- Go to Select from the drop down menu Click All.
- Click Backup Now
- The default backup destination is C:\Users\Documents\Double Driver Backup. If you wish to change the destination folder you can do so.
Under Output, Select Compressed (zipped) Folder. The backup will be in archive because it will be easier to copy the file.
- Now Click Ok
- Wait for the process to complete.
Steps for Restoring Back Up
- Click on Restore
- Click Locate Backup file
- Select Compressed (zipped) backup folder. Because that's what we chose while making the backup.
- Click Browse
- Locate the Backup zipped file and Click Open.
- Click Ok
- The program will uncompress the file to start restoring.
- Here you can choose what you want to restore by ticking the drivers name.
Click Restore Now if you finish ticking.
- Click Ok when the pop-up appears.
- Wait for the process to Prepare and Start Restoring
- Keep clicking Next when the Device Driver Installation Wizard! pops-up.