Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Mtn smart mini s620 succesful flash but dead
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Mtn smart mini s620 succesful flash but dead

Mtn smart mini s620 succesful flash but dead

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-07-2017, 12:07 AM

(19-07-2017, 04:34 PM)alimalamm I made a dump back up of the firmware. But all the files backed up are in bin extension. Can't flash it with sp flash tool. Need your help again

Envoyé de mon SM-G386T1 avec Hovatek mobile

You still use Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
22-07-2017, 08:42 AM
I made a dump back as in your guide. But i did not tick all the boxes. I just back up the files that were already ticked and essential. Then i tried flashing it with sp flash tool and it gave me the error space not enough. Then i flashed the back up with miracle box and it succeeded. But when i switch on the phone it stops at the boot logo

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-07-2017, 04:57 PM
(22-07-2017, 08:42 AM)alimalamm I made a dump back as in your guide. But i did not tick all the boxes. I just back up the files that were already ticked and essential. Then i tried flashing it with sp flash tool and it gave me the error space not enough. Then i flashed the back up with miracle box and it succeeded. But when i switch on the phone it stops at the boot logo

Do a factory reset in recovery mode and emmc wipe in factory mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
23-07-2017, 06:39 PM
There is no way to make a factory reset because when i enter the recovery mode it say's " no command"

Dj X Pro
Dj X Pro
Dj X Pro
Techie Member
24-07-2017, 07:55 AM

(23-07-2017, 06:39 PM)alimalamm There is no way to make a factory reset because when i enter the recovery mode it say's " no command"

Try formating userdata with miracle box

U can flash system.img from every rom u downloaded.....I mean only system.img using miracle box...
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-07-2017, 12:37 PM
(23-07-2017, 06:39 PM)alimalamm There is no way to make a factory reset because when i enter the recovery mode it say's " no command"

on the no command screen, you should try different button combo to proceed to recovery mode
OR better still boot into factory mode (vol down + power button)
then wipe emmc and reboot
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-07-2017, 02:53 PM

Just press Power button once to proceed to recovery.
if that doesn't work then Press Power + Volume Up (in that order) and release both at the same time

Note!
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
26-07-2017, 06:40 AM
I was able to flash the phone and it booted normally with no problem but when you switched it off and remove the battery and put it back then try to switch it on it won't come on. By the way i flashed the back up using miracle box and i un untick "auto decry" then i tick " firmware only"

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-07-2017, 11:36 AM
(26-07-2017, 06:40 AM)alimalamm I was able to flash the phone and it booted normally with no problem but when you switched it off and remove the battery and put it back then try to switch it on it won't come on. By the way i flashed the back up using miracle box and i un untick "auto decry" then i tick " firmware only"

What's the present battery level?

Note!
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
26-07-2017, 12:48 PM

It was charged

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next