Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] MY techno p9 is totally dead, wont connect to a pc, nor show any sign of life
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] MY techno p9 is totally dead, wont connect to a pc, nor show any sign of life

[Please help] MY techno p9 is totally dead, wont connect to a pc, nor show any sign of life

peasy90
peasy90
peasy90
17-03-2015, 11:50 AM

Please help out. My techno p9 ab is barely 7 months old. i rooted the phone and it has been working perfectly. only to wake up yesterday morning and the phone wont come up again. I thought it was the usual 'dead battery issue', but i've been charging it ever since, all to no avail.

i've install all kinds of drivers to connect it to my computer for any chance of flashing, but all to no avail.

the phone is just cold and dead.

am confuse and dont know what to do again. Please help me.
This post was last modified: 17-03-2015, 11:51 AM by peasy90.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-03-2015, 03:31 PM
(17-03-2015, 11:50 AM)peasy90 Please help out. My techno p9 ab is barely 7 months old. i rooted the phone and it has been working perfectly. only to wake up yesterday morning and the phone wont come up again. I thought it was the usual 'dead battery issue', but i've been charging it ever since, all to no avail.

i've install all kinds of drivers to connect it to my computer for any chance of flashing, but all to no avail.

the phone is just cold and dead.

am confuse and dont know what to do again. Please help me.

1. has this ever happened and how did you fix it?
2. is your p9 OSĀ 4.2 or 4.4?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.