Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IS THERE SOLUTION FOR PHONE THAT REFUSE TO FORMAT?

I just want to know if there is now a solution for phones that normally refuse to format even when you use spfl format tab...These phones still power on instead of staying dead after formatting with spfl.....ANY SOLUTION YET GUYS?

(07-15-2017, 03:12 PM)apara Wrote: I just want to know if there is now a solution for phones that normally refuse to format even when you use spfl format tab...These  phones still power on instead of staying dead after formatting with spfl.....ANY SOLUTION YET GUYS?

Will continue to stay dead, unless you flashed a firmware to it.
(07-15-2017, 05:41 PM)innagee Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 03:12 PM)apara Wrote: I just want to know if there is now a solution for phones that normally refuse to format even when you use spfl format tab...These  phones still power on instead of staying dead after formatting with spfl.....ANY SOLUTION YET GUYS?

Will continue to stay dead, unless you flashed a firmware to it.

I didn't say the phone is dead...I said when u format and the phone refuse to go dead
(07-15-2017, 06:49 PM)apara Wrote: I didn't say the phone is dead...I said when u format and the phone refuse to go dead

faulty emmc chip.
replacing should fix it.