Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

REDMI HM Note 1S not getting power on after Flash

Sir, 

My device model is REDMI HM Note 1S, and It's OS was Android KITKAT 4.4. I tried to Update it's OS to Android Nougat 7.1 for that I use MiFlash Tool with "Flash_all.bat" to Flash my device. 

After flashing the device it's not starting. No Power, nothing, completely Dead. 

But when I am connecting the device with Computer using USB cable, It's giving a Beep Sound and showing as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM7)" in COM Port.

Is their any option to transfer System Files to that Dead Device. I visited to MI Service center with the device they said to replace the MainBoard. 

I think the Hardware is Ok, the problem is, Flash Tool completely removed the System files and partitions from internal memory, and the Pre-Boot System is not working.

I think, If their any option to transfer System file to eMMC device, can start my phone again.

Please, I need your expert suggestion.

(07-15-2017, 03:48 PM)vaskarbanerjee Wrote: Sir, 

I think, If their any option to transfer System file to eMMC device, can start my phone again.

Please, I need your expert suggestion.

See https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...9-1-1.html
hopefully it should fix the problem