Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] X-bq p11 rom sp flash tool with boundary check error

It is a brand new phone. The calibration sometimes works then sometimes start skipping. Then it use to freeze to. But when i flashed it with miracles box. The freezing was ok but still the calibration is not set. And i checked in the firmware folder and there is no calibration file

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Hovatek Forum

(07-21-2017, 08:26 AM)alimalamm Wrote: It is a brand new phone. The calibration sometimes works then sometimes start skipping. Then it use to freeze to. But when i flashed it with miracles box. The freezing was ok but still the calibration is not set. And i checked in the firmware folder and there is no calibration file

Do you mean the phone doesn't respond to touch at all or some parts respond while others don't? Please explain in detail
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Some parts respond and some doesn't or some times when you want to touch and icon it skips and select another one

(07-22-2017, 08:38 AM)alimalamm Wrote: Some parts respond and some doesn't or some times when you want to touch and icon it skips and select another one

Thats between a kernel and hardware issue. If you can't find another firmware then consider having the screen / digitizer checked
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)