Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] X-bq p11 rom sp flash tool with boundary check error
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] X-bq p11 rom sp flash tool with boundary check error

[Please help] X-bq p11 rom sp flash tool with boundary check error

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
21-07-2017, 08:26 AM

It is a brand new phone. The calibration sometimes works then sometimes start skipping. Then it use to freeze to. But when i flashed it with miracles box. The freezing was ok but still the calibration is not set. And i checked in the firmware folder and there is no calibration file

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-07-2017, 01:07 PM
(21-07-2017, 08:26 AM)alimalamm It is a brand new phone. The calibration sometimes works then sometimes start skipping. Then it use to freeze to. But when i flashed it with miracles box. The freezing was ok but still the calibration is not set. And i checked in the firmware folder and there is no calibration file

Do you mean the phone doesn't respond to touch at all or some parts respond while others don't? Please explain in detail

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
22-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Some parts respond and some doesn't or some times when you want to touch and icon it skips and select another one

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-07-2017, 05:02 PM
(22-07-2017, 08:38 AM)alimalamm Some parts respond and some doesn't or some times when you want to touch and icon it skips and select another one

Thats between a kernel and hardware issue. If you can't find another firmware then consider having the screen / digitizer checked

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2