Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Firmware Tecno [Downloads] Tecno 7C Stock ROM | Firmware and Component Files
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Tecno 7C Stock ROM | Firmware and Component Files

[Downloads] Tecno 7C Stock ROM | Firmware and Component Files

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-07-2017, 09:19 AM

Below is a collection of download links for files you would find in the flash file, firmware or stock rom for Tecno 7C . Its for those who need specific files and don't want to have to download the entire stock ROM / Firmware. If what you need is the complete stock ROM / Firmware then you can find the download link below also

Download Tecno 7C stock rom / firmware below

Tecno 7C (7C-P121-A1-L-20150430) [Factory / Signed]

How to flash / unbrick a Tecno 7C

The firmware above is in scatter format so this means you can flash with SP Flash tool, Infinity Chinese Miracle II MTK Box,
Miracle Box (If indicated that it's a Miracle Box Dump) or any other Chinese box or tool which supports flashing in scatter format.
Before flashing, ensure that:
  1. The battery is charged to an extent and inserted into the phone
  2. The phone is powered off / switched off
  3. You have installed Mediatek Preloader USB VCOM drivers
  4. You have downloaded either parts of or the complete firmware above (depending on what you need to flash) and unzipped into a folder
  5. You have a PC and USB cord

Tecno 7C DroiPad(7) Core Specifications

• Model: Tecno 7C
  • 2G Network: Yes
  • 3G Network: HSDPA 2100
  • 4G Network: No
  • SIM: Dual mini SIM
  • Body Dimensions: 216 x 124 x 7.7 mm
  • Display Type: IPS capacitive touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
  • Display Size: 7.0 inches, 600 x 1024 pixels, 170 pixels per inch (PPI)
  • SD Card slot: MicroSD, up to 32GB
  • Internal Memory: 8GB
  • Processor: 1.3GHz dual-core Cortex-A7
  • CPU: MediaTek MT6582 Chipset, Mali-400 GPU
  • RAM: 1GB
  • WIFI: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WIFI hotspot, Wi-Fi direct
  • Bluetooth: Version 2.1
  • GPS: A-GPS
  • NFC: No
  • USB: MicroUSB v2.0
  • Primary Camera: 2MP, up to 1600 х 1200-pixel pictures, autofocus, Geo tagging camera with LED flash
  • Video: Yes
  • Secondary Camera: 0.3MP up to 640 x 480-pixel pictures
  • Battery Capacity: 3000mAh Li-Ion battery
This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 08:41 PM by X3non.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dah_kul_ehmbeey
dah_kul_ehmbeey
dah_kul_ehmbeey
Enthusiastic Member
09-02-2019, 04:35 AM
Hi. Please I've only been seeing A1 and B2 versions of Tecno DP7CPRO online since, but the one on my phone was something like B1... I'm really confused because i flashed one of the Stock ROM i downloaded for B2 from this platform, and now the phone is not going pass the Tecno logo display, neither is it booting into recovery mode. Please I could use some help here! [I flashed with Miracle Box]
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-02-2019, 10:26 AM
(09-02-2019, 04:35 AM)dah_kul_ehmbeey Hi. Please I've only been seeing A1 and B2 versions of Tecno DP7CPRO online since, but the one on my phone was something like B1... I'm really confused because i flashed one of the Stock ROM i downloaded for B2 from this platform, and now the phone is not going pass the Tecno logo display, neither is it booting into recovery mode. Please I could use some help here! [I flashed with Miracle Box]

create a new thread so we'll focus on this
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
dah_kul_ehmbeey
dah_kul_ehmbeey
dah_kul_ehmbeey
Enthusiastic Member
09-02-2019, 12:59 PM
(09-02-2019, 10:26 AM)X3non
(09-02-2019, 04:35 AM)dah_kul_ehmbeey Hi. Please I've only been seeing A1 and B2 versions of Tecno DP7CPRO online since, but the one on my phone was something like B1... I'm really confused because i flashed one of the Stock ROM i downloaded for B2 from this platform, and now the phone is not going pass the Tecno logo display, neither is it booting into recovery mode. Please I could use some help here! [I flashed with Miracle Box]

create a new thread so we'll focus on this
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Thanks, I've created a new thread and here's the link: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26665.html

I really need some help