Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Invalid Imei

I recently flashed my Tecno C7 and now i'm faced with Invalid imei and Nvram warning. Pls I need help in resolving this issue as it is preventing me from using my device for online purposes

(07-18-2017, 03:16 PM)mencoronaldo Wrote: I recently flashed my Tecno C7 and now i'm faced with Invalid imei and Nvram warning. Pls I need help in resolving this issue as it is preventing me from using my device for online purposes

fix invalid IMEI using gsm alladin @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-16794.html
(07-18-2017, 07:07 PM)X3non Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 03:16 PM)mencoronaldo Wrote: I recently flashed my Tecno C7 and now i'm faced with Invalid imei and Nvram warning. Pls I need help in resolving this issue as it is preventing me from using my device for online purposes

fix invalid IMEI using gsm alladin @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-16794.html

Gsm alladin force closes during the process of writing the imei. maui mata is giving me an error about not being a match with the target
(07-20-2017, 02:29 PM)mencoronaldo Wrote: Gsm alladin force closes during the process of writing the imei. maui mata is giving me an error about not being a match with the target

Ensure you're running the Loader and as Admin
(07-20-2017, 03:40 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 02:29 PM)mencoronaldo Wrote: Gsm alladin force closes during the process of writing the imei. maui mata is giving me an error about not being a match with the target

Ensure you're running the Loader and as Admin

If i run it without loader it wont even connect so I've been running it with Loader as admin but yet it force closes
My GSM alladin loader is not launching the program when run as admin (Win 10) but launches it when run without admin and then force closes during process
(07-20-2017, 09:33 PM)mencoronaldo Wrote: My GSM alladin loader is not launching the program when run as admin (Win 10) but launches it when run without admin and then force closes during process

retry using a different PC. probably one running windows 7
(07-20-2017, 11:12 PM)freshtyt Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 09:33 PM)mencoronaldo Wrote: My GSM alladin loader is not launching the program when run as admin (Win 10) but launches it when run without admin and then force closes during process

retry using a different PC. probably one running windows 7

It also force close on my desktop running on win7 as admin

Attached Files
.jpg   alladin error.jpg (Size: 168.04 KB / Downloads: 6)
Use miracle box and write a no imel

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek Forum
(07-21-2017, 09:55 AM)mencoronaldo Wrote: It also force close on my desktop running on win7 as admin

You must be doing something wrong.
If your phone has a valid Baseband and is rooted then try Chamelephon.apk