Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] i bricked my old tecno p5 through Hifont app
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] i bricked my old tecno p5 through Hifont app

[Downloads] i bricked my old tecno p5 through Hifont app

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
matswags
matswags
matswags
Techie Member
17-03-2015, 05:58 PM

i mistakenly bricked my old tecno p5 when i changed the font through hifont,since then if i boot it,it wont get passed the tecno logo,and i have followed your instructions on how to manually flash clockworkmod recovery into it and i have successfully done that,im unable 2 see somehow with an old tecno p5 like mine so i need a clockworkmod recovery of an old tecno p5,so i will back up the phone.please im looking forward to your reply!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-03-2015, 10:18 PM
(17-03-2015, 05:58 PM)matswags i mistakenly bricked my old tecno p5 when i changed the font through hifont,since then if i boot it,it wont get passed the tecno logo,and i have followed your instructions on how to manually flash clockworkmod recovery into it and i have successfully done that,im unable 2 see somehow with an old tecno p5 like mine so i need a clockworkmod recovery of an old tecno p5,so i will back up the phone.please im looking forward to your reply!

1. when you boot the phone, whats the color of the first Tecno that appears?
2. supply a gmail address for granting

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
matswags
matswags
matswags
Techie Member
18-03-2015, 08:53 AM
1.the colour of the tecno logo is blue
2.and here is my gmail address matswizzy@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-03-2015, 12:39 PM
(18-03-2015, 08:53 AM)matswags 1.the colour of the tecno logo is blue
2.and here is my gmail address matswizzy@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
matswags
matswags
matswags
Techie Member
18-03-2015, 02:58 PM

i have tried downloading the mtk stock roms but its taking me to a mobo page,i clicked the skip ad still bringing me to the same page,but i have downloaded the scatter file already.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-03-2015, 06:30 PM
(18-03-2015, 02:58 PM)matswags i have tried downloading the mtk stock roms but its taking me to a mobo page,i clicked the skip ad still bringing me to the same page,but i have downloaded the scatter file already.

close your browser and try again or use another browser

Note!
matswags
matswags
matswags
Techie Member
23-03-2015, 05:31 PM
i did that,got a message from google saying i dont have access to the page,tried that several time still got that message...please help!!
matswags
matswags
matswags
Techie Member
23-03-2015, 05:33 PM
i have access to a new tecno p5 with a white start up logo cant i copy the back up file to my old tecno p5 blue start up logo,wont it work??
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-03-2015, 08:43 PM
(23-03-2015, 05:33 PM)matswags i have access to a new tecno p5 with a white start up logo cant i copy the back up file to my old tecno p5 blue start up logo,wont it work??
bad idea. just re-granted you download permission. download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Note!
matswags
matswags
matswags
Techie Member
25-03-2015, 06:13 PM

the subscription i want to use in downloading the mtk back up has expired,please is there a way that i can still copy the MTK back up of my bricked phone and flash the system.img wit sp flashtools?? Though i already have CWM recovery in it
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next