Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my gionee phone operate it self

my gionee p5 operate it self only when there is network but when in flight mode it work normal. so i flash it with infinix flash tool, but still the same. when i try to use sp flash tool i receive this error "brom (2005). so i check for the solution to that error which i found from the previous post on this website and i follow the instructions still it did not work. pls help. waiting in anticipation. thanks.

(07-19-2017, 12:12 PM)Nengbani Wrote: my gionee p5 operate it self only when there is network but when in flight mode it work normal. so i flash it with infinix flash tool, but still the same. when i try to use sp flash tool i receive this error "brom (2005). so i check for the solution to that error which i found from the previous post on this website and i follow the instructions still it did not work. pls help. waiting in anticipation. thanks.

What do you mean by operate it self and where did you download the ROM you've been trying to flash.
The phone operate it self, don't know how to describe it, like programs will be opening when you don't open them. The firmware is downloaded from firmwarefile.Com
(07-19-2017, 05:45 PM)Nengbani Wrote: The phone operate it self, don't know how to describe it, like programs will be opening when you don't open them. The firmware is downloaded from firmwarefile.Com

I can think of some things though.
1. Either you have a virus which needs disable
2. Touch screen malfunction.
3. Probably a using a bad charger when it happens.
(07-19-2017, 05:45 PM)Nengbani Wrote: The phone operate it self, don't know how to describe it, like programs will be opening when you don't open them. The firmware is downloaded from firmwarefile.Com

Try taking out the battery and put it back then retry flashing.