07-22-2017, 04:23 PM
(07-22-2017, 12:23 PM)hovatek Wrote:(07-22-2017, 07:14 AM)JuneX05 Wrote: Ok everything is available in the link https_//drive.google.com/file/d/0B0FQT7DnH885T2p4TExOYm9jQTA/view?usp=drivesdk
Please replace the underscore after the https with a colon for the link to work.
I am yet not allowed to send links and am new to the forum.
Android 7 (Nougat)
Build Number: WX3LTE-B50048EFH-N-170512V4
Miracle Box 2.27A might not work. Here's what you'll do
- Download the scatter file for MT6737M @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-12724.html
- Open the scatter file using Notepad++ and search for recovery
- Take note of the values for physical_start_addr & partition_size
- Follow the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-526.html and dump only recovery.img (skip the MTK Droid tools part)
- As for the values to use, they're the same ones you took note of in the scatter file above; physical_start_addr = start & partition_size = length
- Also dump boot.img (get the values from the scatter file
- Upload the recovery.img & boot.img then drop the link(s)
I never knew everything was that easy once you have a scatter file...
by the way, here is the link.