Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Help me recover my dead Huawei honor 3C.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Help me recover my dead Huawei honor 3C.

[Please help] Help me recover my dead Huawei honor 3C.

TahaSaad
TahaSaad
TahaSaad
20-07-2017, 08:21 AM

Hi hovatek. I'm in serious need of assistance as I'm trying to recover my hard bricked device that i had installed a wrong pre-loader on. It wasn't detected by my PC but yesterday I stumbled upon a solution using the golden points on the motherboard to flash the preloader. Well i did that but my device doesn't show on the device manager as a port but rather the ports in the USB section do something like an alert sign like this  Exclamation but a triangle. After that the ports don't work when i connect my other working device to the computer. I have to restart my PC in order to get the ports working. I've also uploaded some pics to help you understand my problem. Plz help me as soon as possible. 

Regards: Taha

Attached Files
.jpg
Capture.JPG
Size: 112.38 KB / Downloads: 5
.jpg
Capture 1.JPG
Size: 113.35 KB / Downloads: 6
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-07-2017, 01:58 PM
(20-07-2017, 08:21 AM)TahaSaad Hi hovatek. I'm in serious need of assistance as I'm trying to recover my hard bricked device that i had installed a wrong pre-loader on. It wasn't detected by my PC but yesterday I stumbled upon a solution using the golden points on the motherboard to flash the preloader. Well i did that but my device doesn't show on the device manager as a port but rather the ports in the USB section do something like an alert sign like this  Exclamation but a triangle. After that the ports don't work when i connect my other working device to the computer. I have to restart my PC in order to get the ports working. I've also uploaded some pics to help you understand my problem. Plz help me as soon as possible. 

Regards: Taha

Its not detecting your phone correctly
Uninstall all MTK Drivers using USB Deview @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html
1. Which points did you join
2. Try connecting to PC while holding the volume up button

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
TahaSaad
TahaSaad
TahaSaad
23-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Yes I tried the Volume and Power button combination. it didn't work. I think the points I've connected should be changed. Can you provide me with a map to show me how to do it? I've searched everywhere an I can't seem to find it. Thanks
P.S: Sorry for my late reply. The Internet was down for a couple of days here. I hope you understand.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
24-07-2017, 12:04 PM
(23-07-2017, 09:52 AM)TahaSaad Yes I tried the Volume and Power button combination. it didn't work. I think the points I've connected should be changed. Can you provide me with a map to show me how to do it? I've searched everywhere an I can't seem to find it. Thanks
P.S: Sorry for my late reply. The Internet was down for a couple of days here. I hope you understand.

Check https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11802.html

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum