Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] TECNO W4 BRICKED WHEN FLASHING

HELLO ALL,

I FLASHED MY TECNO W4 WITHOUT BACKING UP AND FORMATTING USING SP FLASH TOOL. I VISITED THE THREAD TO DOWNLOAD THE ROM. I SAW 4 DIFFERENT VERSIONS. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT TAKE NOTE OF MY BUILD NUMBER BFR FORMATTING. AND SO I FLASHED IT WITH THE 4 ROM FILES BUT I KEEP GETTING A COLOURED SCREEN  GLITCHING. SO I DOWNLOADED ANOTHER ROM FILE W4-AW875C1-M-SAM-161027V13_DCC   this  WORKED BUT TOUCH SCREEN WASNT RESPONSIVE. KINDLY HELP AS IT IS URGENT .

TAHNKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE  Sad Sad

(07-20-2017, 11:06 AM)Ayodeleowoetoni Wrote: HELLO ALL,

I FLASHED MY TECNO W4 WITHOUT BACKING UP AND FORMATTING USING SP FLASH TOOL. I VISITED THE THREAD TO DOWNLOAD THE ROM. I SAW 4 DIFFERENT VERSIONS. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT TAKE NOTE OF MY BUILD NUMBER BFR FORMATTING. AND SO I FLASHED IT WITH THE 4 ROM FILES BUT I KEEP GETTING A COLOURED SCREEN  GLITCHING. SO I DOWNLOADED ANOTHER ROM FILE W4-AW875C1-M-SAM-161027V13_DCC   this  WORKED BUT TOUCH SCREEN WASNT RESPONSIVE. KINDLY HELP AS IT IS URGENT .

first mistake was u not taking note of the build number... i tink u should download and flash the remaining two rom one after the other and see how it goes.
Warm regards

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...72etIkltxY]
Prof Mboy (Mboy13)
Network Engineer
CTTL, Contec Global
Birnin Kebbi,
Kebbi State

(07-20-2017, 12:31 PM)mboy13 Wrote:

first mistake was u not taking note of the build number... i tink u should download and flash the remaining two rom one after the other and see how it goes.

i have tried all the roms.. but still touch screen not working 

Flash one of the ROMs that gives multicolored screen then only LK.bin from the W4-AW875C1-M-SAM-161027V13_DCC ROM
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(07-20-2017, 03:13 PM)hovatek Wrote:

Flash one of the ROMs that gives multicolored screen then only LK.bin from the  W4-AW875C1-M-SAM-161027V13_DCC ROM
HOW DO I DO THAT PLS ... BECAUSE THE SCATTERED FILE WONT ALLOW ME DO IT ....

(07-20-2017, 03:13 PM)hovatek Wrote:

Flash one of the ROMs that gives multicolored screen then only LK.bin from the  W4-AW875C1-M-SAM-161027V13_DCC ROM

I HAVE DONE THAT AND THIS IS THE ERROR I RECEIVED .

Attached Files
.png   Capture.PNG (Size: 77.46 KB / Downloads: 7)
(07-21-2017, 11:50 AM)Kascmkwe Wrote: Is there any way for us to do ? I need to solution

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
(07-21-2017, 07:29 AM)Ayodeleowoetoni Wrote: I HAVE DONE THAT AND THIS IS THE ERROR I RECEIVED .

You'd previously flashed these ROMs im asking you to flash so this error shouldn't be something to worry about.
Lets reshuffle the procedure
Flash W4-AW875C1-M-SAM-161027V13_DCC first then flash only preloader.bin from one of the the ROMs that gave you multicolored screen. Note that to flash only preloader, you simply untick all but preloader
Can SP flash tool also do that ? i mean can it work without giving that error .... and when i want to flash the preloader.bin am i to use the scattered file of that coloured screen rom? Thanks
I have tried it Just nw. i got a pop up saying PMT changed for ROM