Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you suggest

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2017, 09:11 PM by confiderz01. )

I upgraded my infinix note 2 from lollipop to marshmallow. I like the interface and everything about it. But it started giving problems. Hangs unnecessarily that I will have to power it off. I want to know if there is a way to stop it or I just have to downgrade it back to lollipop. Thank you.

(07-21-2017, 09:09 PM)confiderz01 Wrote: I upgraded my infinix note 2 from lollipop to marshmallow. I like the interface and everything about it. But it started giving problems. Hangs unnecessarily that I will have to power it off. I want to know if there is a way to stop it or I just have to downgrade it back to lollipop. Thank you.

Is the phone also hanging while in Safe Mode

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
(07-22-2017, 12:21 AM)maxpayne Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 09:09 PM)confiderz01 Wrote: I upgraded my infinix note 2 from lollipop to marshmallow. I like the interface and everything about it. But it started giving problems. Hangs unnecessarily that I will have to power it off. I want to know if there is a way to stop it or I just have to downgrade it back to lollipop. Thank you.

Is the phone also hanging while in Safe Mode

I don't exactly understand what you mean by safe mode. But it hang almost immediately rebooting it even sometime while booting. Thank you for the response
(07-22-2017, 05:02 PM)confiderz01 Wrote: I don't exactly understand what you mean by safe mode.  But it hang almost immediately rebooting it even sometime while booting.  Thank you for the response

Here's how you can enter Safe Mode https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-572.html