Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO L6 system.img needed
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECNO L6 system.img needed

TECNO L6 system.img needed

mariokasparov
mariokasparov
mariokasparov
22-07-2017, 11:21 AM

Boss, please i need the system.img for tecno L6. Help ooooo
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
22-07-2017, 11:38 AM
(22-07-2017, 11:21 AM)mariokasparov Boss, please i need the system.img for tecno L6. Help ooooo

You can download and extract @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

What's wrong with your phone and how did it start?
mariokasparov
mariokasparov
mariokasparov
22-07-2017, 12:13 PM
Thanks a million. I was trying to flash a custom rom on the phone not knowing that the rom is corrupt. After doing the necessary, i got to the point where I will load the rom, and I was shocked by the response. The recovery couldn't go any further, and I was forced to remove the battery so i could boot into recovery, but the recovery won't just allow me to enter.
Please, you can kindly send me a link to a working custom rom (lollipop or mashmellon).
Thanks once more for the assistance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-07-2017, 05:33 PM
(22-07-2017, 12:13 PM)mariokasparov Thanks a million. I was trying to flash a custom rom on the phone not knowing that the rom is corrupt. After doing the necessary, i got to the point where I will load the rom, and I was shocked by the response. The recovery couldn't go any further, and I was forced to remove the battery so i could boot into recovery, but the recovery won't just allow me to enter.
Please, you can kindly send me a link to a working custom rom (lollipop or mashmellon).
Thanks once more for the assistance.

We don't collect custom ROMs. You'll have to search for that

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.