Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Development] CREATING SP FLASH TOOL FLASHABLE ROM FROM TWRP BACK UP

I would like to be assisted. My tecno Camon CX has bricked that I cannot boot into recovery so that can I can restore TWRP Backup I made area. I was hopimg the presence of stovk rom here would help but I have duscovered that my phone is MTK 6750T while the rom here is MTK 6755 therefore not compatible. So I wish I could comvert my twrp backup to SP Flash tool flashable files so I can flash using SP Tool. Is it possible???

Sent from my TECNO H5 using Hovatek Forum

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2017, 06:18 PM by dalid.daud. )
(07-22-2017, 06:03 PM)dalid.daud Wrote: I would like to be assisted. My tecno Camon CX has bricked that I cannot boot into recovery so that can I can restore TWRP Backup I made area. I was hopimg the presence of stovk rom here would help but I have duscovered that my phone is MTK 6750T while the rom here is MTK 6755 therefore not compatible. So I wish I could comvert my twrp backup to SP Flash tool flashable files so I can flash using SP Tool. Is it possible???

Or can I get help with new stock rom for MTK 6750T, or I am the only one with this chipset, because it seems most Tecno Camon CX Phones come with MTK 655 chipset.
(07-22-2017, 06:03 PM)dalid.daud Wrote: I would like to be assisted. My tecno Camon CX has bricked that I cannot boot into recovery so that can I can restore TWRP Backup I made area. I was hopimg the presence of stovk rom here would help but I have duscovered that my phone is MTK 6750T while the rom here is MTK 6755 therefore not compatible. So I wish I could comvert my twrp backup to SP Flash tool flashable files so I can flash using SP Tool. Is it possible???

NO, its not  possible to create an sp flashable rom from a twrp backup 
NOTE: kindly stick to your original thread @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-19187.html
creating multiple threads for one device issue is taking as spamming
OK, thanks for device am new here