Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

please help

My pc doesnt shut down each time i shut it down,it will just hibernate...what i observed is that,when i shut it down when the battery is 80% by the time i On it back maybe after hours,the battery would have drop down to like 30-40%...the pc is runing win 8
And i always make sure that each time i shut it down,i do leave it for like 2-3mins for it to shut down completely before closing it...

(03-18-2015, 11:53 AM)kay4dam69 Wrote: My pc doesnt shut down each time i shut it down,it will just hibernate...what i observed is that,when i shut it down when the battery is 80% by the time i On it back maybe after hours,the battery would have drop down to like 30-40%...the pc is runing win 8
And i always make sure that each time i shut it down,i do leave it for like 2-3mins for it to shut down completely before closing it...

does this same thing happen when you force shutdown with the power button? or its only when you use the shutdown option?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I never try using d power button,i only use the shutdown option...
(03-18-2015, 03:04 PM)kay4dam69 Wrote: I never try using d power button,i only use the shutdown option...
follow this guide @ http://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-a-win...-shutdown/ 
if it persists after all the steps then post a comment under the article and our blog reps will help 
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)