Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] WIKO U FELL LITE NOT BOOTING
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] WIKO U FELL LITE NOT BOOTING

[Please help] WIKO U FELL LITE NOT BOOTING

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
25-07-2017, 11:29 AM

Hi,

I have tried rooting my wiko phone, and unfortunately I believe I'd done something wrong, and now it won't boot, It is stuck at the Wiko logo and does not go any further.

Kindly help, as I am contactless.

Your help is much appreaciated.

Urgently awaiting your kind help
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-07-2017, 05:35 PM
(25-07-2017, 11:29 AM)ecamilo1 Hi,

I have tried rooting my wiko phone, and unfortunately I believe I'd done something wrong, and now it won't boot, It is stuck at the Wiko logo and does not go any further.

it would help to know exactly what you procedures you followed
BTW do you have the stock rom for your device?
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
25-07-2017, 06:07 PM
(25-07-2017, 05:35 PM)X3non
(25-07-2017, 11:29 AM)ecamilo1 Hi,

it would help to know exactly what you procedures you followed
BTW do you have the stock rom for your device?

Hi,

I really can't say If I have the stock rom, I guess I might not have it, so the only thing I can do at the moment is holding and pressing the power button and the volume up and it takes me to a Teamwin page with lots of options such as: to install, backup, reboot, restore... etc.

I I don't know where to go, but let's assume I don't have the rom, what are the steps to have the phone swithcing on  ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-07-2017, 11:59 PM
(25-07-2017, 06:07 PM)ecamilo1 Hi,

I really can't say If I have the stock rom, I guess I might not have it, so the only thing I can do at the moment is holding and pressing the power button and the volume up and it takes me to a Teamwin page with lots of options such as: to install, backup, reboot, restore... etc.

I I don't know where to go, but let's assume I don't have the rom, what are the steps to have the phone swithcing on  ?

Your phone can still enter custom recovery. What were the steps you took that caused it to get bricked? Trying to ascertain what went wrong.
As for the firmware, download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9488.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
26-07-2017, 10:31 AM

Hi,

I follow the steps of rooting,according to this link: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14726.html and I am now trying to Flash with SP flash tool, but I constantly receive the followig error: s_dl_load_region_is_overlap please check partition.
Regarding the firmware I have download already yesterday, i just kindly need your help either with the error with the scater file on SP flsh tool or any other solution to unbrick the phone.

Your attention's highly appreciated.

Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-07-2017, 12:23 PM
(26-07-2017, 10:31 AM)ecamilo1 Hi,

I follow the steps of rooting,according to this link: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14726.html and I am now trying to Flash with SP flash tool, but I constantly receive the followig error: s_dl_load_region_is_overlap please check partition.
Regarding the firmware I have download already yesterday, i just kindly need your help either with the error with the scater file on SP flsh tool or any other solution to unbrick the phone.

Your attention's highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ensure you're using the latest version of SP Flash tool.
What version are you using?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
26-07-2017, 01:34 PM
Hello,

I am using SP Flash Tool V5. 1628.00

Shouldn't this be the latest, kindly forward me the link for the lastest link.
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
26-07-2017, 02:33 PM
Hello,

I have downloaded the SP Flash tool V5.1648.00 and now I tried to run it on the scatter file and the error has changed.

error: Boundary check failed: rom_end_addr >= next rom beigin_addr. ROM(PRELOADER): rom_end_addr(0x0000000024643)! Next ROM(PGPT): m_begin_addr(0x00000000000000)

Any help please ?

any help
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
ecamilo1
26-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Hi,

Just an update, I have fixed the the scarter file using the instructions of (Hovatek on how to change the scatter file with notepad++ but changing it from true to false) but now I have a new error: ?? (0x3), so can you guys help me with this new error ?

Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-07-2017, 07:16 PM

(26-07-2017, 03:20 PM)ecamilo1 Hi,

Just an update, I have fixed the the scarter file using the instructions of (Hovatek on how to change the scatter file with notepad++ but changing it from true to false)  but now I have a new error: ?? (0x3), so can you guys help me with this new error ?

Thanks

flash the firmware using miracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html
Pages (2): 1 2 Next