Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SUPERSU INSTALLATION FAILED ON TECNO W3

I have been trying to root my phone. i have succesfully flashed twrp recovery into my phone. And it  remains instaling the supersu file. whenever i try installing,,it shows failed. pls help

(07-26-2017, 08:54 AM)erena Wrote: I have been trying to root my phone. i have succesfully flashed twrp recovery into my phone. And it  remains instaling the supersu file. whenever i try installing,,it shows failed. pls help

What version of SuperSu are you using and what's the exact error message?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(07-26-2017, 08:54 AM)erena Wrote: I have been trying to root my phone. i have succesfully flashed twrp recovery into my phone. And it  remains instaling the supersu file. whenever i try installing,,it shows failed. pls help

Try downloading the version you want, copy it to your sd card, boot the phone into recovery and install from there. It works like magic.

Sent from my TECNO DP8D using Hovatek mobile
(07-26-2017, 12:05 PM)hovatek Wrote:

What version of SuperSu are you using and what's the exact error message?

its version 2.76 and dis is wat i get in d screenshot below

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot_2009-12-31-18-01-48[1].png (Size: 51.84 KB / Downloads: 5)
(07-26-2017, 01:00 PM)bobson Wrote:

Try downloading the version you want, copy it to your sd card, boot the phone into recovery and install from there. It works like magic.

Sent from my TECNO DP8D using Hovatek mobile

can i use any version i want or only the version recommended my phone only
(07-26-2017, 02:18 PM)erena Wrote: its version 2.76 and dis is wat i get in d screenshot below

download and try this version @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...t=download