Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My Tecno boom j8 shows blank screen after flashing back to stock room with sp flash

My tecno boom j8 shows blank screen when I switch it on. I flashed it back to stock rom with sp Flash tool then it started that. I need help as soon as possible. Thanks

Why did you have to flash it?
(07-26-2017, 06:57 PM)Alvincutie Wrote: Why did you have to flash it?

The Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and hot-spot was not working so when I Factoryreset it through the phone it didn't solve the problem. So, I decided to flash it back to the stock rom through sp flash.
Try to flash it again,if it didn't work then download another firmware
(07-26-2017, 07:16 PM)Alvincutie Wrote: Try to flash it again,if it didn't work then download another firmware

I have downloaded 2 firmwares From here and another site.. .
It's still the same

Is it blank as in blue or whats,explain more
(07-26-2017, 07:29 PM)fladmac Wrote: I have downloaded 2 firmwares From here and another site.. .
It's still the same

when you say blank screen, do you mean the device is totally dead or stuck at bootlogo?
(07-26-2017, 08:07 PM)X3non Wrote: when you say blank screen, do you mean the device is totally dead or stuck at bootlogo?

If the phone can come on but the screen is just blank then you'll need a compatible LK.bin
Refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1667.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(07-27-2017, 05:49 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 08:07 PM)X3non Wrote: when you say blank screen, do you mean the device is totally dead or stuck at bootlogo?

If the phone can come on but the screen is just blank then you'll need a compatible LK.bin
Refer

That's what's wrong with my phone. "blank screen "

Where can I get lk.bin... I checked that thread but didn't find it.
(07-26-2017, 08:07 PM)X3non Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 07:29 PM)fladmac Wrote: I have downloaded 2 firmwares From here and another site.. .
It's still the same

when you say blank screen, do you mean the device is totally dead or stuck at bootlogo?

It switches on but shows a blank screen