Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android TWRP for Micromax canvas tab p290(MT8127)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

TWRP for Micromax canvas tab p290(MT8127)

TWRP for Micromax canvas tab p290(MT8127)

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-08-2017, 04:08 AM

(15-08-2017, 10:14 PM)maxxxiii
(15-08-2017, 01:55 PM)Adriel David I ported TWRP from another device it works but the only problem is touch not working any ideas on how to fix it?

That's a kernel issue. Touch drivers don't match

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum

Yeah the only way to fix it I should compile recovery by my own anyway thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
17-08-2017, 03:01 PM
TWRP wont work(even if it works touch doest works cant do anything without touch)until we compile from soure i cant do that now i dont have my pc running ubuntu so i changed from TWRP to CWM project there are many devices running CWM i even ported CTR but same touch not working i have to restart recovery every time to go back to recovery main menu i also tried philz recovery it has an option to go back but cant mount anything so i was looking for CTR non touch version but every download links available were down now i am looking for a phone with MT6572(ubifs since my tab also uses the same file system)every devices having this chipset has CTR and TWRP only(cant use because of touch problem)no philz or CWM non touch if you own any phone with MT6572 please let me know i will port it from that.
Thank you very much looking forward for any repliesl
This post was last modified: 17-08-2017, 03:38 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-08-2017, 11:43 PM
(17-08-2017, 03:01 PM)Adriel David TWRP wont work(even if it works touch doest works cant do anything without touch)until we compile from soure i cant do that now i dont have my pc running ubuntu so i changed from TWRP to CWM project there are many devices running CWM i even ported CTR but same touch not working i have to restart recovery every time to go back to recovery main menu i also tried philz recovery it has an option to go back but cant mount anything so i was looking for CTR non touch version but every download links available were down now i am looking for a phone with MT6572(ubifs since my tab also uses the same file system)every devices having this chipset has CTR and TWRP only(cant use because of touch problem)no philz or CWM non touch if you own any phone with MT6572 please let me know i will port it from that.

For the Philz recovery, did you crosscheck the recovery.fstab if that's where the mount error comes from?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-08-2017, 04:04 AM
(17-08-2017, 11:43 PM)hovatek
(17-08-2017, 03:01 PM)Adriel David TWRP wont work(even if it works touch doest works cant do anything without touch)until we compile from soure i cant do that now i dont have my pc running ubuntu so i changed from TWRP to CWM project there are many devices running CWM i even ported CTR but same touch not working i have to restart recovery every time to go back to recovery main menu i also tried philz recovery it has an option to go back but cant mount anything so i was looking for CTR non touch version but every download links available were down now i am looking for a phone with MT6572(ubifs since my tab  also uses the same file system)every devices having this chipset has CTR and TWRP only(cant use because of touch problem)no philz or CWM non touch if you own any phone with MT6572 please let me know i will port it from that.

For the Philz recovery, did you crosscheck the recovery.fstab if that's where the mount error comes from?

Philz recovery doesn't support ubifs file system so even if I change recovery.fstab it won't work but CTR has none of these problem can mount everything but the only problem is touch not working
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
20-08-2017, 09:18 AM

I have ported cwm for my tab successfully some minor problem still exists did a backup flashed supersu working great i will post it soon after fixing those minor problems
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
21-08-2017, 01:19 PM
(20-08-2017, 09:18 AM)Adriel David I have ported cwm for my tab successfully some minor problem still exists did a backup flashed supersu working great i will post it soon after fixing those minor problems

What are the problems? Upload the cwm let me see if I can take a look

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-09-2017, 01:10 PM
I have uploaded the recovery on xda today you can get it from there.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android...0-t3660582
Thank you Hovatek team.
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4