Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android parth
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

parth

parth

parthnigam
parthnigam
parthnigam
26-07-2017, 07:51 PM

sir/ma'am,
I have done ROM flashing of my phone with battery in it. I didn’t interrupted any process and let it complete. I got a confirmation of download from SP flash tool too. After this I have format and have choose auto format flash option in SP flash tool. After this I an unable to switch on my phone. as u said I tried to flash again but sp tool giving me error saying 'Enable DRAM fail'. please give me further instructions to solve this. I am attaching a screenshot of error.
Attached Files
.png
flashing.PNG
Size: 79.15 KB / Downloads: 7
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
26-07-2017, 08:58 PM
(26-07-2017, 07:51 PM)parthnigam sir/ma'am,
I have done ROM flashing of my phone with battery in it. I didn’t interrupted any process and let it complete. I got a confirmation of download from SP flash tool too. After this I have format and have choose auto format flash option in SP flash tool. After this I an unable to switch on my phone. as u said I tried to flash again but sp tool giving me error saying 'Enable DRAM fail'. please give me further instructions to solve this. I am attaching a screenshot of error.

try holding the vol down button before connecting the phone to PC for flashing (you can also try vol up OR power + vol down OR power + vol up)
then retry flashing again
parthnigam
parthnigam
parthnigam
27-07-2017, 05:33 PM
(26-07-2017, 08:58 PM)freshtyt No change at all.i tried all the combinations u suggested. same error is coming that I attached.

try holding the vol down button before connecting the phone to PC for flashing (you can also try vol up OR power + vol down OR power + vol up)
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
27-07-2017, 11:05 PM
(27-07-2017, 05:33 PM)parthnigam No change at all.i tried all the combinations u suggested. same error is coming that I attached.

try flashing again using firmware upgrade
also attach a screenshot of the SP flash tool window alongside the error message
damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
28-07-2017, 03:54 PM

(27-07-2017, 05:33 PM)parthnigam
(26-07-2017, 08:58 PM)freshtyt No change at all.i tried all the combinations u suggested. same error is coming that I attached.

First of all, you should not auto format after you flash your device. But you don't actually need to use the auto format option in spflashtool. So, immediately after flashing, you are to switch in your device. If the problem continues. Just remove the file in your stock romcalled "checksum.ini"
parthnigam
parthnigam
parthnigam
28-07-2017, 08:45 PM
i should have done stoped after flashing. but i didn't bcoz I misread instructions. bdw I couldn't found any such file named as 'checksum.ini' in my custom rom.
(28-07-2017, 03:54 PM)damiflex
(27-07-2017, 05:33 PM)parthnigam

First of all,  you should not auto format after you flash your device. But you don't actually need to use the auto format option in spflashtool. So,  immediately after flashing, you are to switch in your device. If the problem continues. Just remove the file in your stock romcalled "checksum.ini"
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-07-2017, 02:10 AM

If you're getting error 4032 after formatting or flashing with a firmware then you need to search for another firmware to flash, preferably one of a higher Build

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
parthnigam
parthnigam
parthnigam
09-08-2017, 05:38 PM
(29-07-2017, 02:10 AM)thanks higher build worked. solved my limited app_n memory too. now I can access all of my ROM.

If you're getting error 4032 after formatting or flashing with a firmware then you need to search for another firmware to flash, preferably one of a higher Build