Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I have a corrupt file in the Firmware file...which is (system.img)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

I have a corrupt file in the Firmware file...which is (system.img)

I have a corrupt file in the Firmware file...which is (system.img)

buckpeter22
buckpeter22
buckpeter22
28-07-2017, 05:04 PM

please instead of sending me a link where i can start a fresh to download the big huge amount of the Firmware file ... why can't you simplely help me only for the system.i mg file since that is all i want. ( for infinix x551 , ...16G - 1 ram, ... android 5.1 version).
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-07-2017, 06:33 PM
(28-07-2017, 05:04 PM)buckpeter22 please instead of sending me a link where i can start a fresh to download the big huge amount of the Firmware file ... why can't you simplely help me only for the system.i mg file since that is all i want. ( for infinix x551 , ...16G - 1 ram, ... android 5.1 version).

system.img makes up the entire file size of a full firmware. eg if a full firmware is 1.5gb in size, system.img would most likely be 1.45gb
all in all, if you are planning to download only system.img, you might as well download the entire firmware.

as for your corrupted file, verify the file size on your hard drive with the file size on the download link
its either your download got corrupted along the way OR the file in question is actually bad.
you can try downloading from a different link (source).
BTW where exactly did you get this file from?