Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Sim card not detected after flashing using flash tool

I flashed my Lenovo k5 note that I bought from China with a new ROM using flash tool. After flashing the phone sim card is not working.
Imei and baseband all intact and the phone cannot root!
Please help me out
Thanks in advance

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Hovatek Forum

(07-29-2017, 11:58 AM)Mrarafat Wrote: I flashed my Lenovo k5 note that I bought from China with a new ROM using flash tool. After flashing the phone sim card is not working.
Please help me out
Thanks in advance

Did you write the IMEI yourself after flashing the phone and are you sure you wrote the Original IMEI for the phone?
I didn't write the I'm (I dunno if I need to do that anyway) but the imei are all there

(07-29-2017, 11:58 AM)Mrarafat Wrote: I flashed my Lenovo k5 note that I bought from China with a new ROM using flash tool. After flashing the phone sim card is not working.
Please help me out
Thanks in advance

Try doing a reset under Settings > Backup & reset
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I have done that

Please help me out
Thanks in advance

was it working perfectly before you flashed? or is it showing no sim or invalid sim?
(07-30-2017, 08:32 PM)joe-crack Wrote:
Please help me out
Thanks in advance

was it working perfectly before you flashed? or is it showing no sim or invalid sim?

The Sims were both working. It shows no service and sim is not ready. The Sims work on other phones
(07-30-2017, 11:52 PM)Mrarafat Wrote: The Sims were both working. It shows no service and sim is not ready. The Sims work on other phones

The question was if this very phone was able to detect SIMs before you flashed it
(07-31-2017, 06:48 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 11:52 PM)Mrarafat Wrote: The Sims were both working. It shows no service and sim is not ready. The Sims work on other phones

The question was if this very phone was able to detect SIMs before you flashed it

Yeah it does.
I have flashed it again and choose format and download on flash tool and it is back on but now just displaying "invalid imei" but any other thing is okay now
(07-31-2017, 09:10 PM)Mrarafat Wrote: Yeah it does.
I have flashed it again and choose format and download on flash tool and it is back on but now just displaying "invalid imei" but any other thing is okay now

Rewrite IMEI using GSM Alladin @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-19612.html