Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows ACER ASPIRE E15
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

ACER ASPIRE E15

ACER ASPIRE E15

Daniel Love
Daniel Love
Daniel Love
31-07-2017, 07:38 AM

since I upgraded to windows 10 OS, my bluetooth and touchpad stopped working. what is the problem and the solution
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
31-07-2017, 09:52 AM
(31-07-2017, 07:38 AM)Daniel Love since I upgraded to windows 10 OS, my bluetooth and touchpad stopped working. what is the problem and the solution

probably due to drivers
download the required drivers @ https://www.acer.com/drivers/selection.html
ensure to select your exact PC model
annchriss234
annchriss234
annchriss234
16-08-2017, 12:23 PM
(31-07-2017, 07:38 AM)Daniel Love since I upgraded to windows 10 OS, my bluetooth and touchpad stopped working. what is the problem and the solution

If your laptop doesn't feature a touchscreen display, then you will need a mouse to revive a disabled touchpad. With your touchscreen or mouse, open Settings and go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click Additional mouse options.
The Mouse Properties window will open. Click the tab that lists your laptop's touchpad -- mine is labeled Dell Touchpad. If you don't see such a tab, then look for a tab labeled ELAN or Device Settings, where you'll see your touchpad listed under Devices. Click on the touchpad to select it and then click Enable. On my Dell Latitude, the Dell Touchpad tab featured a link that opened a custom Dell settings window whose main page had a toggle switch for turning the touchpad on and off.
One other thing to try is to see if your laptop has a function key that enables/disables the touchpad. It should look like a tiny touchpad with a diagonal line through it (it may be Fn + F5, Fn + F6 or something else entirely). Try toggling this key if you have it before you freak out about possible touchpad woes.