Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android DEAD Itel 1702
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

DEAD Itel 1702

DEAD Itel 1702

bobson
bobson
bobson
31-07-2017, 02:26 PM

Please I need help urgently. I was being too knowing and collected a friend's Itel to flash for him to solve a camera bug in his tablet.
During the process with research tool, there was interruption and now the tablet won't boot, neither flash again.
I tried several times over and over again but it wont.
With research tool, bautrate got stuck for several hours.
With miracle box, I received errors like bootloader error
Please guys, I can't afford a new tab now, kindly help me

Sent from my TECNO DP8D using Hovatek mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
31-07-2017, 03:40 PM
(31-07-2017, 02:26 PM)bobson Please I need help urgently. I was being too knowing and collected a friend's Itel to flash for him to solve a camera bug in his tablet.
During the process with research tool, there was interruption and now the tablet won't boot, neither flash again.

Take out the battery and re-insert then retry flashing.
bobson
bobson
bobson
31-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Please the battery is not removable. How do I that.
I have had sleepless nights over this tablet. Itel tablets are really troublesome

freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
31-07-2017, 05:59 PM
(31-07-2017, 04:42 PM)bobson Please the battery is not removable. How do I that.
I have had sleepless nights over this tablet. Itel tablets are really troublesome

inbuilt battery doesn't mean it cant be removed or detached.
you just need to loosen the device. if you have little or no hardware experience, you best take the device to someone who does.
bobson
bobson
bobson
31-07-2017, 06:16 PM

(31-07-2017, 05:59 PM)freshtyt
(31-07-2017, 04:42 PM)bobson Please the battery is not removable. How do I that.

you just need to loosen the device. if you have little or no hardware experience, you best take the device to someone who does.

I just detached the terminals and soldered it back, but have the same problem. With miracle box, the error is Bootloader error: id 19
Version of miracle box is 2.27 A

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-07-2017, 10:25 PM
(31-07-2017, 02:26 PM)bobson Please I need help urgently. I was being too knowing and collected a friend's Itel to flash for him to solve a camera bug in his tablet.

Uninstall all Spreadtrum drivers on the PC then reinstall and retry flashing
This post was last modified: 31-07-2017, 10:26 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
bobson
bobson
bobson
31-07-2017, 10:34 PM
(31-07-2017, 05:59 PM)freshtyt

When there is a will, there is a way. I have been able to revive the tablet. Will give it back to him first thing tomorrow morning [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]. Thanks very much.

I removed and reconnected the terminals. After that I used usbdeview to uninstall all spreadtrum drivers and anything related to the tablet. I then reinstalled all the drivers. After that I changed the Research Download too to the latest version. 17.
I loaded my pac file and clicked download. I then reconnected holding volume down and power button. It gave the error again but I tried it again and this time, I released the buttons very quickly. It downloaded successfully. I think the timing of holding and releasing the buttons is very important.

Thanks so much.

I took my time to write back so that others like me can be helped. I realised most people do not come back to say whether I method worked or not and it makes simple things become difficult.

unclefem-tech
unclefem-tech
unclefem-tech
31-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Good one. Bro i am having similar issues with miracle and Gsmaladdin the error is boot errors i don't knw what to do
Any help
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-12-2018, 02:32 PM
(31-12-2018, 02:07 PM)unclefem-tech Good one. Bro i am having similar issues with miracle and Gsmaladdin the error is boot errors i don't knw what to do
Any help

this is someone else's thread, create a new thread for your device issue
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread