Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Android upgrade problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Android upgrade problem

[Please help] Android upgrade problem

mustybarca
mustybarca
mustybarca
01-08-2017, 06:35 AM

hello, my name is mustapha from Maiduguri. i tried updating my infinix hot 4 X557.. but if fails always due to network problem. if i tap download it continues but i am afraid to complete downloading while it breaks along the way. may i keep trying it like that till it completes? can i proceed? i hope it wont brick my phone? it happened when i was using gionee m3. it fails and tap continue then it bricks and couldn't reboot again till i flashed it
thanks thanks thanks and God bless hovatek

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Hovatek Forum
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
01-08-2017, 10:25 AM
What you have t

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Hovatek Forum
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
01-08-2017, 10:33 AM
(01-08-2017, 06:35 AM)mustybarca hello, my name is mustapha from Maiduguri. i tried updating my infinix hot 4 X557.. but if fails always due to network problem. if i tap download it continues but i am afraid to complete downloading while it breaks along the way. may i keep trying it like that till it completes? can i proceed? i hope it wont brick my phone? it happened when i was using gionee m3. it fails and tap continue then it bricks and couldn't reboot again till i flashed it

What you have to do is to update your phone through the computer using sp flash tool and download the latest rom of the phone. You can look for the right rom on google

Sent from my iPhone using Hovatek Forum
mustybarca
mustybarca
mustybarca
01-08-2017, 11:30 AM
(01-08-2017, 10:33 AM)alimalamm
(01-08-2017, 06:35 AM)mustybarca hello, my name is mustapha from Maiduguri. i tried updating my infinix hot 4 X557.. but if fails always due to network problem. if i tap download it continues but i am afraid to complete downloading while it breaks along the way. may i keep trying it like that till it completes? can i proceed? i hope it wont brick my phone? it happened when i was using gionee m3. it fails and tap continue then it bricks and couldn't reboot again till i flashed it

What you have to do is to update your phone through the computer using sp flash tool and download the latest rom of the phone. You can look for the right rom on google

Sent from my iPhone using Hovatek Forum

thank you very much, i apprentice it

freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
01-08-2017, 04:18 PM

i would suggest that you use a different but faster ISP to download the update