Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Enet e50 bricked after successful flashing

Hi! This enet e50 had pattern lock asking for a gmail. So i decided to flash it with its rom which was a bin extension. I flashed it using miracle box. Now it is not coming on and when connected to the machine it is not responding

Envoyé de mon SM-G386T1 avec Hovatek mobile

(08-02-2017, 10:09 AM)alimalamm Wrote: Hi!  This enet e50 had pattern lock asking for a gmail. So i decided to flash it with its rom which was a bin extension. I flashed it using miracle box. Now it is not coming on and when connected to the machine it is not responding

if flashing was successful i.e down to 100%, then its likely the firmware isnt compatible with your device
you'll need to look for another firmware from a different source
BTW ensure to charge the battery of your device to be certain its not a totally drained battery issue
Yes am charging the battery to. But i looked for another rom to flash the phone. The only 2 websites where i got the rom with an easy access have the same download server wich mean it is thesame rom. But i found another website with the rom in pac extension. The only issue is the rar file containing the rom have a password in order for the website administrator to give you the password you have to pay him

(08-02-2017, 03:43 PM)alimalamm Wrote: Yes am charging the battery to. But i looked for another rom to flash the phone. The only 2 websites where i got the rom with an easy access have the same download server wich mean it is thesame rom. But i found another website with the rom in pac extension. The only issue is the rar file containing the rom have a password in order for the website administrator to give you the password you have to pay him

Guess the search goes on
I guess to then there id no way to crack rar file with password

(08-03-2017, 08:01 AM)alimalamm Wrote: I guess to then there id no way to crack rar file with password

The time it'll take to run such a brute force on a home PC is unrealistic
Ok i will keep finding the firmware in pac format. May be i will be lucky

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Hovatek Forum