Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Root MTN L860

(08-11-2017, 03:54 PM)gougoudinho Wrote: Pleasseeeeeeee i need your help.I brckide my phone .
I have tried one custom Rom but to no avail.By mistake i also format the preloader.bin and all my attempts to bring it back with the backup that I have here are not functioning.
Sometimes it's chip value not match and also BROM ERROR: S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET(5007).I used SP Flashtool....

Please  help me very urgent....
Thanks in advance....

reflash the backup you made earlier using the miracle box guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-14106.html

(08-11-2017, 04:56 PM)X3non Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 03:54 PM)gougoudinho Wrote: Pleasseeeeeeee i need your help.I brckide my phone .
I have tried one custom Rom but to no avail.By mistake i also format the preloader.bin and all my attempts to bring it back with the backup that I have here are not functioning.
Sometimes it's chip value not match and also BROM ERROR: S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET(5007).I used SP Flashtool....

Thanks in advance....

reflash the backup you made earlier using the miracle box guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-14106.html
It worked.I just use my custom recovery and flash my backup after using miracle box to restore the preloader.I will still ask your help for a custom ROM.Please is it possible to port a ROM for this device?
(08-11-2017, 10:32 PM)gougoudinho Wrote:

Thanks in advance....

It worked.I just use my custom recovery and flash my backup after using miracle box to restore the preloader.I will still ask your  help for a custom ROM.Please is it possible to port a ROM for this device?

Yes it is possible, but we don't collect link to Custom ROMs 
You will need to search online based on your device model.
(08-12-2017, 11:07 AM)innagee Wrote:

Thanks in advance....

It worked.I just use my custom recovery and flash my backup after using miracle box to restore the preloader.I will still ask your  help for a custom ROM.Please is it possible to port a ROM for this device?

ok cool...I appreciate all you did for me,thanks a million....But I still come back,there is no even an orientation to help me find a custom rom?There are too much sites and suggestions that I need to check.Just an orientation please
(08-12-2017, 09:30 PM)gougoudinho Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 11:07 AM)innagee Wrote:

Thanks in advance....

ok cool...I appreciate all you did for me,thanks a million....But I still come back,there is no even an orientation to help me find a custom rom?There are too much sites and suggestions that I need to check.Just an orientation please
Hello please I need your help.I am trying to port a custom ROM in my device but I have a problem with the files of my backup that I made with miracle box. All are in .bin and when I want to extract the system.bin to a folder I still have Somme difficulties. I tried to use mtk extractor but I didn't succeed.To convert .bin to .IMG is not easy too.Please can you orientate me?
Thanks in advance....

(08-14-2017, 01:39 PM)gougoudinho Wrote: Hello please I need your help.I am trying to port a custom ROM in my device but I have a problem with the files of my backup that I made with miracle box. All are in .bin and when I want to extract the system.bin to a folder I still have Somme difficulties. I tried to use mtk extractor but I didn't succeed.To convert .bin to .IMG is not easy too.Please can you orientate me?
Thanks in advance....

we are kind of deviating from the main discussion on this thread
create a new thread for this lets focus on it.
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
(08-14-2017, 03:09 PM)X3non Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 01:39 PM)gougoudinho Wrote: Hello please I need your help.I am trying to port a custom ROM in my device but I have a problem with the files of my backup that I made with miracle box. All are in .bin and when I want to extract the system.bin to a folder I still have Somme difficulties. I tried to use mtk extractor but I didn't succeed.To convert .bin to .IMG is not easy too.Please can you orientate me?
Thanks in advance....

Well received.I am sorry...
(08-14-2017, 10:41 PM)gougoudinho Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 03:09 PM)X3non Wrote:
Thanks in advance....

Well received.I am sorry...
Good morning..I have a huge problem with my MTN L860. I have tried to flash a custom recovery of MIUI Meizu2 in it there was an error duroin the flash saying unmount/system failed not enough space...something like that
Then it countinued to install supersu an the gapps and then reboot after finishing.But since that time the device is not charging not going on. I have even tried to flash back my backup through miracle box nothing...
But the pc stil reacts when I am connectiong it and after a while i think it disconnect automatically.Can I have your expertise about it?Thanks
(08-16-2017, 08:07 AM)gougoudinho Wrote: Good morning..I have a huge problem with my MTN L860. I have tried to flash a custom recovery of MIUI Meizu2 in it there was an error duroin the flash saying unmount/system failed not enough space...something like that
Then it countinued to install supersu an the gapps and then reboot after finishing.But since that time the device is not charging not going on. I have even tried to flash back my backup through miracle box nothing...
But the pc stil reacts when I am connectiong it and after a while i think it disconnect automatically.Can I have your expertise about it?Thanks

Please, create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)