Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] Infinix Zero 3 Wont turn on after burnt charger
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix Zero 3 Wont turn on after burnt charger

[Please help] Infinix Zero 3 Wont turn on after burnt charger

Jonyboy
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
03-08-2017, 10:03 PM

Guys, i went to CV to get a new charger for my Zero 3 but when the guy i was to buy from tested it after like 2mins of charging my phone the charger got burnt, then i discovered that the phone went off too.. (It was on and at 20%) every attempt to put it on failed as it refused to come on. Then i smelled the charging port and discovered that it was smelling like something that got burnt.

What could be the problem? as i have plugged the phone with a different charger and it didnt even indicate that its charging. Does it mean that the panel is burnt or the charging port is bad?

How can it be fixed? any suggestions please
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
04-08-2017, 10:57 AM
(03-08-2017, 10:03 PM)Jonyboy Guys, i went to CV to get a new charger for my Zero 3 but when the guy i was to buy from tested it after like 2mins of charging my phone the charger got burnt, then i discovered that the phone went off too.. (It was on and at 20%) every attempt to put it on failed as it refused to come on. Then i smelled the charging port and discovered that it was smelling like something that got burnt.

What could be the problem? as i have plugged the phone with a different charger and it didnt even indicate that its charging. Does it mean that the panel is burnt or the charging port is bad?

How can it be fixed? any suggestions please

Only technician can tell, because they will have to test the charging port and the panel it self. 
Have it checked by an expert.