Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Original Stock rom for enet e50 in pac format
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Original Stock rom for enet e50 in pac format

[Please help] Original Stock rom for enet e50 in pac format

alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
04-08-2017, 02:39 PM

Please i tried flashing an Enet e50 with a firmware i found online which was in bin format. Unfortunately the firmware was not good so it got bricked and now it won't came on nor react when i connect to the pc. I plead on you people if there is someone in this website who can help me with stock rom of enet e50 in pac format or in bin fine which is working

Sent from my iPhone using Hovatek Forum
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
04-08-2017, 06:16 PM
(04-08-2017, 02:39 PM)alimalamm Please i tried flashing an Enet e50 with a firmware i found online which was in bin format. Unfortunately the firmware was not good so it got bricked and now it won't came on nor react when i connect to the pc. I plead on you people if there is someone in this website who can help me with stock rom of enet e50 in pac format or in bin fine which is working

Was flashing successful, interrupted by you an error? 

And which tool did you use to flash the .bin format?
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
04-08-2017, 09:39 PM
It wasn't interrupted and it was 100% success. Used miracle box

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-08-2017, 10:19 PM
(04-08-2017, 02:39 PM)alimalamm Please i tried flashing an Enet e50 with a firmware i found online which was in bin format. Unfortunately the firmware was not good so it got bricked and now it won't came on nor react when i connect to the pc. I plead on you people if there is someone in this website who can help me with stock rom of enet e50 in pac format or in bin fine which is working

The ones I found outside https://www.4shared.com/rar/YPjrXL3vca/enet_e50.html? and https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0ByKLNuwO...t=download are password protected

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
08-08-2017, 06:17 PM

I have already downloaded these two and by the way these are the roms who bricked my phone

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-08-2017, 11:00 AM
(08-08-2017, 06:17 PM)alimalamm I have already downloaded these two and by the way these are the roms who bricked my phone

I see.
The only other ROMs I found for this model are password protected

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.