Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] MY INFINIX ZERO 2 GOT DEAD

Hi All,

The problem started when my battery got low to 3% so i put the phone on Ultra power saving mode as usual. When I plug in the charger to charge, it got stuck and won't come on again. It'll only show the battery logo with the thunder sign but the bars wont move or charge. I changed charger, and put new battery...still the same.

So i got in here and downloaded the SP Flashing tools and flashed d stock rom. The phone came back to life but still wont charge, it will suddenly flash 50% and d battery logo will disappear. If i on it, it will on normally and work for a while and go dead again.  When on, d battery just carry 50% without any bar and wont charge. This is the situation now.

I also need you to put me through on how to create bluetooth and wifi address using the SN Write Tool, as d addresses disappeared with i flashed the stock rom.

I really hope someone will be able to provide help.

Thank you.

(08-07-2017, 06:35 PM)sunnysyde Wrote: Hi All,

The problem started when my battery got low to 3% so i put the phone on Ultra power saving mode as usual. When I plug in the charger to charge, it got stuck and won't come on again. It'll only show the battery logo with the thunder sign but the bars wont move or charge. I changed charger, and put new battery...still the same.

So i got in here and downloaded the SP Flashing tools and flashed d stock rom. The phone came back to life but still wont charge, it will suddenly flash 50% and d battery logo will disappear. If i on it, it will on normally and work for a while and go dead again.  When on, d battery just carry 50% without any bar and wont charge. This is the situation now.

I also need you to put me through on how to create bluetooth and wifi address using the SN Write Tool, as d addresses disappeared with i flashed the stock rom.

I really hope someone will be able to provide help.

Thank you.

Does the phone overheat when charging?

The SN writer guide is @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-12306.html
I would advise you create a new thread for the Bluetooth and Wifi address issue to avoid a mixup
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Okay.

No. It doesn't heat up normally.
But d day it got dead, the phone was in my pocket, when i reached for it I discovered it was hot and off. That's it.
(08-08-2017, 12:44 PM)sunnysyde Wrote: Okay.

No. It doesn't heat up normally.
But d day it got dead, the phone was in my pocket, when i reached for it I discovered it was hot and off. That's it.

This might be a hardware problem.
Which Zero 2 firmware did you flash? Can you provide the full file name
This is the file name: Infinix_Zero_2_X509_J5800_L_20160317
(08-10-2017, 02:29 PM)sunnysyde Wrote: This is the file name: Infinix_Zero_2_X509_J5800_L_20160317

If your phone shipped with Kitkat then why not flash Kitkat @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html instead