Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tutorial] Alcatel one touch 8000d

Please how can I flash this Alcatel one touch 8000d, I wanna flash it be cos d baseband is unknown,I tried doing some research and I happen to get a solution for it in gsmhosting.com, I downloaded d firmware but I don't know how to flash it/what flash tools to use,cos the phone is not mtk/spd but it is QUACOLMM SNAPDRAGON S4, ANY HELP PLEASE

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

(08-09-2017, 04:03 PM)successosaghaede Wrote: Please how can I flash this Alcatel one touch 8000d, I wanna flash it be cos d baseband is unknown,I tried doing some research  and I happen to get a solution for it in gsmhosting.com, I downloaded d firmware but I don't know how to flash it/what flash tools to use,cos the phone is not mtk/spd  but it is QUACOLMM SNAPDRAGON S4, ANY HELP PLEASE

check this post @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...st11104093
(08-10-2017, 01:24 AM)freshtyt Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 04:03 PM)successosaghaede Wrote: Please how can I flash this Alcatel one touch 8000d, I wanna flash it be cos d baseband is unknown,I tried doing some research  and I happen to get a solution for it in gsmhosting.com, I downloaded d firmware but I don't know how to flash it/what flash tools to use,cos the phone is not mtk/spd  but it is QUACOLMM SNAPDRAGON S4, ANY HELP PLEASE

check this post @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...st11104093
There nothing relating to ALCATEL ONE TOUCH THERE....

Attach a screenshot showing the content of the firmware you downloaded. That will determine which tool to flash with

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
(08-10-2017, 10:42 AM)maxxxiii Wrote:

Attach a screenshot showing the content of the firmware you downloaded. That will determine which tool to flash with

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
That's d file format I downloaded [Image: b9a4b0b4e50430700f5180a2caeb4da3.jpg]

(08-15-2017, 04:39 PM)successosaghaede Wrote: That's d file format I downloaded

What's the size of this file?